Friday 19 June 2015

1. Achieve the skin with d'skin

Hi my peoples i'm finally back to blogging after what seems to be forever and hopefully i would continue doing so *cross fingers*

When it comes to beauty, i'm a huge advocate of the importance of skincare. Problem is that these days we are flooded with a ton of skincare brands/services which all look so darn attractive and honestly even i have such a hard time deciding which brand to start with.

Recently, i was introduced by the lovely Christine to dskin where she invited me down to one of their outlets (in this case i chose the Toa Payoh outlet, they have 4 outlets by the way!) to try out their highly raved facial treatment. 




Before the facial, i had a skin analysis done on the spot for me which i thought was pretty interesting. It allowed me to track the pH level, hydration, sebum, elasticity and melanin of my skin, all of that in just under 15 minutes! I shall just let the pictures do the talking!






Obviously the pictures are not clear enough for you to see what's going on but in this picture above my consultant, Yuki was telling me how my skin was considered to be pretty dry for someone who is my age... oh well guess i gotta step up my skincare game (any recommendations?? Help a sister out!)

After the analysis, Yuki decided that a hydrating and lifting facial would be best suited for my skin condition so i just went with it! No pictures for that though because i was honestly just enjoying the facial and completely forgotten about taking pictures.

So apparently Yuki kept the mask which was used to remove my white and blackheads. Not too sure if you can see it clearly but your girl here does have a ton of whiteheads it's actually pretty bad haha (sorry if the pic was a little disturbing)


Got to check out some of their products after the facial as well!




And here's a pic of me just cause i can hehe



All in all it was a wonderful experience and if you happen to be on a lookout for a trusted skincare brand to take good care of your skin, look no further!

Hook yourselves up if you like what you see!

205 Hougang St 21, #02-133/135, S(530205)
Tel: 6282 7388 SMS: 8181 7388

520 Toa Payoh Central, #01-54, S(310520)
Tel: 6258 9388 SMS: 8181 9388

238 Thomson Rd, #03-03/13/14/15 Novena Square, S(307683)
Tel: 6252 5822 SMS: 9456 9533

33 Sengkang West Avenue, #04-18 S(797653)
Tel: 6384 4788

1 comment:

  1. Body endermology in Roseville Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

My Instagram